We have tried and tried to develop a website that allows you to look at all of our products.
Being in an ever changing world, we found this to be difficult at best.
So, with that being said, see the below links to some of our manufacturers we represent.
We can tell you what we are NOT working in pink fuzzy slippers out of our basement.
If you're not happy, we will make it right. PERIOD!!
If you are interested in giving us a shot at your business, we will personally come out,
shake your hand, introduce ourselves, take a long hard look at your needs and our
solutions and come up with a game plan that will work for all involved.
This is what we specialize in:
- Coin sorting machines
- Designed to count and sort coin into bags, drawers or tubes.
- Document Folder
- Does just that, folds documents.
- Document Folder/Inserter
- Not only folds documents, but, also inserts them into envelopes.
- Document Folder/Sealer
- Used with pressure activated glue, these units fold the pre-glued document and then seals them shut. Typically used for checks.
- MICR Encoders
- These devices put the "MICR" numbers at the bottom of checks. Primarily used in banks, credit unions, etc...
Contact us for the latest models.
- Paper Shredders
- Ummm, these shred paper. We also have units to shred CD's, DVD's, credit cards and P7 high security models.
- Time Clocks
- We have units that will stamp time and/or date information onto forms as well as payroll equipment.
- For bill breaking, cashing tickets and jackpot payout.
- Currency Sorter
- For all drop applications and cage scenarios.
Contact Becky for our latest software email@example.com
- Coin counting machines
- Designed to count just one denomination at a time.
- Currency counters
- Piece counters, these do not give you a value.
- Currency discriminators
- Discriminators will piece count and give you a value of the bills.
- Lobby coin counters
- Designed to be put in a lobby so your customers can count their own coin.